- Open TAG La application, enable Bluetooth and location service, and then click “Create a New Account”.
- Enter your personal information (first name, last name, email address etc.) to create an account.
- Sign in with your registered email address and password to connect with your TAG La.
- And you’re done!
We made the application extremely easy to use, follow the simple steps below to get started!
- Once you’ve signed in to your account, tap (+) to add your TAG La.
- Select 1 of the icon (key, wallet, camera, tablet etc.) to represent your item.
- Firmly press the button on your TAG La for 3 seconds until you hear the beep sound.
- Hold the TAG La close to your device.
- And you’re done! Your TAG La is officially activated!
Now you can focus only on the thing that really matter to you.
There’s no limit to the number of TAG La you can add to your TAG La account!
Your device can make a certain number of Bluetooth connections at one time:
iOS (Apple) and Android devices can handle up to 6 connections at once.
- The colours of your TAG La icon in your app change depending on their connection status.
- Here’s a handy guide that you can refer to.
- Tiffany Blue: Your TAG La is connected and it’s ready to go!
- Solid Grey: You’re out of range and TAG La has been disconnected.
- Solid Grey (Spinning): The TAG La icon spins if you have pressed the “Ask For Help” button to signify that your TAG La is lost and you would like to be notified when it has been found.
The Bluetooth Range for TAG La is up to 75 ft. Bluetooth is most effective at the 30 ft. range, depending on the environment.
Learn more about Bluetooth at http://www.bluetooth.com/
If any other TAG La user’s phone/tablet is within the Bluetooth range, you will receive an update with the location of your TAG La. When this happens, you will see a pin on the map view for your TAG La. This essentially makes the range limitless once there are enough TAG La users in your area.
By using “Community Search”, you can help others find their lost items and enlist your community to help you find yours. Simply just enable the “Community Search” function from Setting and you will be able to do so.
- As soon as someone running the TAG La app comes within range of your lost items with TAG La attached, the app will send you its updated location.
- Simply tap “Ask for Help” in the app to allow TAG La global community to help you find your lost items.
Is “community search” safe?
- Location update works automatically and anonymously, so it’s completely safe.
No TAG La? No problem!
- Do you know that you actually don’t need to have a TAG La to be a part of the TAG La community? You may ask your friends and family to download and run the app. With every person added, you get 75 more feet of finding power!
TAG La uses Bluetooth radio waves to communicate with the companion app on your phone or tablet. The TAG La app “discovers” a TAG La using the Bluetooth signal and then uses the location services of the device to update the location information for that TAG La.
Your TAG La can be discovered by your phone or tablet from up to 75ft, which is the standard range for Bluetooth.
Your TAG La and your phone are connected to each other when the TAG La app is always running (foreground or background), location services are enabled on your device, and your TAG La and device are within range of each other. If any of these 3 things are not true, your TAG La, app, and device are not communicating with each other.
TAG La’s works in five steps:
- Ring your TAG La
- Ring your phone
- View your TAG La’s last known location on the map
- Photography remote feature
- Enlist the power of your community
- Firstly, make sure the TAG La app is running, no matter in the background or foreground of your phone, and make sure your phone is in the 75ft. Bluetooth range!
- Double-press the TAG La’s button to ring your phone, even if it’s on silent mode!
What if you have double-pressed the TAG La’s button, but your phone still isn’t ringing?
- This is because your TAG La isn’t in the range of your device, Bluetooth is not enabled and the TAG La app is closed.
- Make sure you have your app and Bluetooth on all the time to prevent the TAG La device from disconnecting from your phone. Oh, and don’t forget the 75ft. Bluetooth range
TAG La is only compatible with the following iOS devices running iOS 8.1+:
- iPhone 4S or newer
- iPad 3rd Gen or newer
- iPad Mini or newer
- iPad Pro or newer
- iPod Touch 5th Gen or newer
New iOS devices will be supported as long as they have Bluetooth 4.0 support.
What Android phones will TAG La officially work with?
- Samsung Galaxy (S5 or newer)
- Samsung Note (4 or newer)
- Nexus (4 or newer)
- OnePlus (One or newer)
- HTC one (M8 or newer)
- Motorola Moto X (or newer)
TAG La is compatible with most Android devices equipped with Android 4.4 (Kitkat) or newer and Bluetooth 4.0 or newer.
In order to run the TAG La Android app, your device will need both of the following:
1. Android 4.4.2 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop, with the exception of Marshmallow 6.0.0)*
2. Bluetooth 4.0
What devices will not work with TAG La?
Any devices that do not have Bluetooth 4.0 or BLE, will not work. This is due to the fact that these handsets do not have the hardware to communicate with our TAG La hardware or companion app.
TAG La uses CR 2032 Lithium Coin Battery, lasts up to 6 months. The battery can easily purchase in the market or you can purchase through our website directly.
Don’t worry! It’s completely anonymous, no one will be able to see your TAG La.
Check out for more information at https://tagla.com.my/privacy-policy/
We understand that you would love to know where your child your kid is, unfortunately TAG La was not designed to track moving objects, we would not advice to track on child.
We are shipping TAG La daily. Normally shipping takes 2-4 business days once you place an order. For international shipping it takes 7-14 business days once you placed an order.
For Malaysia – All orders with totals of RM 100 and above will entitled to FREE shipping.
For International – All orders will be charged for a flat rate of RM 25.
For On-Demand Delivery – Contact us via email@example.com, only available within Klang Valley and KL, extra delivery fees will be charged.
To update any contact information (billing address, shipping address, phone number or e-mail) for your TAG La order, please send a message to our
Customer Support team which includes:
Your Order Number,
Email address associated with your order and
The contact information you would like to change
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asia and Pacific
Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, South Korea, China, Japan, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Thailand, India, Macau, Singapore, New Caledonia, Fiji, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Brunei.
Bermuda, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay, Brazil, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Canada, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Guadeloupe, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Micronesia, French Guiana, Jamaica, Saint Martin, Martinique.
Austria, Andorra, Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City, Turkey, United Kingdom, Saint Barthélemy, Gibraltar.
Africa and Middle East
Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Ghana, Reunion, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Morocco, Tanzania, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Mauritius, Mayotte, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Namibia, Zimbabwe.
- Please try turning off your Bluetooth for a moment and then turning it on again.
- Reboot your TAG La.
- It can take a minute for your TAG La to connect.
- If this tactic doesn’t work, try restarting your phone and going through this process again. If it still doesn’t work, please contact us at email@example.com
Make sure the TAG La is NEW.
If you received TAG La as a gift, or purchased it secondhand, it’s possible that your TAG La is run out of battery.
Please contact the person who you received your TAG La from and ask them when they bought it.
Let us help!
If the above steps were not helpful, please try the following:
- Your TAG La should “beep”, if it didn’t, try to open the casing and readjust the battery.
If your TAG La still doesn’t work, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All items sold are not refundable or exchangeable. In the event of damaged, missing or incorrect goods received, these matters must be reported to TAG La Technology Sdn. Bhd. within 48 hours of receipt. This can be done via email to contact TAG La Technology Sdn. Bhd. and your email will be replied within 48 hours from the receipt of your email.
The customer is responsible for any freight and insurance charges involved in returning the goods back to TAG La Technology Sdn. Bhd. Please pack the return goods properly to ensure that the goods do not get damaged in transit and register/insure them if sending by post. TAG La Technology Sdn. Bhd. will not be responsible for any loss or damaged goods returned for exchange. TAG La Technology Sdn. Bhd. will be responsible for the courier charges involved in returning the goods back to the customer.
Once you have submitted your request you will be contacted within 24 hours with instructions on how to return your order. Upon receipt, we will verify that all of the TAG La in your original order are included with the return and that the TAG La are in good physical condition.
TAG La Hardware Warranty
TAG La warrants that your TAG La hardware product (“the Product”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery to the original retail purchaser (“the Warranty Period”). If a defect in the Product arises within the Warranty Period, TAG La will, at its sole option and subject to applicable laws: repair or replace it with a new or refurbished product or component upon return of the defective Product. This Warranty does not apply to Products you purchase from unauthorized resellers, or where the instructions for use and activation of the Product are not complied with or where the Product is damaged as a result of abuse, accident, and modification or other causes beyond our reasonable control.